As a consultant, designer, specifier, project manager and craftsman Simon James Lewis has over 30 years of experience working in Heritage, Renovation, Maintenance and Improvement.
“An impartial opinion saves you money, more often preventing unnecessary costly works.”
This journey of guided discovery focuses on no-cost and low-cost strategies, interventions and projects.
Achieving positive results with behaviour strategies and simple interventions to manage energy, moisture and indoor air quality in your home.
Appointment time: 4 hours*
Working together we’ll empower you with the understanding and confidence to make informed decisions about your own home.
- We’ll look at any symptoms or issues of immediate concern raised in your enquiry.
- We’ll discuss your short, medium and long-term aspirations for the property.
- We’ll consider the broader context of energy and moisture in the home.
- We’ll develop an understanding of how your house performs and how best it can be improved.
- We’ll talk through how we can best support you with the design, scope and delivery of your project.
Following the visit – We’ll reflect, then re-group to review and critique the understanding as well as to exchange and develop any new thoughts and ideas.
Drop us a line, we’ll give you a call.
Beginning with a conversation, we’d like to listen to your thoughts and assess your needs before proposing how best we might advise and support you.
If a call is not suitable, please let us know your preferred platform or needs.
Cost: on application.
Documenting observations and advice can be seen as an unnecessary expense. However, when there are multiple stakeholders or a client is unable to attend a site meeting a comprehensive report can be produced.
Please find these examples.
* Cost is given as a normative example, appointment times can vary according to the agreed scope, travel and accommodation costs may also apply. This can be discussed and agreed prior to engagement.
*Payment in advance.